Subject: On closure of Issue 59

I have a question about the resolution of Issue 59.  Sorry for this late
question, but the minutes have only recently appeared on the server.

 From the minutes of f2f
"
Martin: As long as we make it clear that we are just using the SOAP
model for formatting messages, there is no problem.

Ian: There is nothing unclear about where the fault messages are sent.
What the issue is questioning is whether there is justification for
using SOAP 1.1 and 1.2 formatting.

Martin: Motion to close with no action.

Alastair: Second

Bob: I'd like to note the originator is not on the call.

No objections to the motion.  It passes.
"

My question is how will it be made clear that we are just using the SOAP
model for formatting messages, if this issue was
closed with no action.

Many people may be confused that the Soap Fault is the result of
processing a particular soap message, which is not quite the case
with thes protocol indications.

Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133