Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Issue 050 - WS-AT: Only root coordinators can acceptCompletion protocol registrations

Further minor editorial:

"A Completion protocol coordinator must be the root coordinator of an atomic transaction. The registration service for a subordinate coordinator MUST respond to an attempt to register for this coordination protocol with the WS-Coordination fault CannotRegisterParticipant."

Changing "the" to "a" in the first sentence -- there is no previously
mentioned specific coordinator: we are discussing a hypothetical
instance, mentioned here for the first time.

The guts of the statement is the second sentence, which is where the
implementation-constraining MUST should reside, I think. (You could drop
the first sentence and the normative force would be preserved.)

Alastair