Subject: Reminder of important times for folks dialling into the WS-TX mtg this week

A brief reminder of some important times for this week:

We will start at 11am EST on Tuesday and 9am on Weds and Thurs.
We expect to end each day at 5pm EST, concluding with a 30 minute summary
if anyone on the phone requests this at 4:30pm.
If our agenda is complete before 5pm EST on Thursday we will close the
meeting early.

We plan to have a WS-BA review and a TC ballot (requiring a Full Majority
Vote) to approve starting a public review on Weds from 9-10am, with the
actual vote expected at 10am EST.

Regards,
Ian