Subject: WS-TX unwinder 2006-11-07

1) A bus will be provided to take participants from the Concord Colonial
Inn to my home.  It will depart the Inn at 6:00pm on November 7

2) When arriving at my home, please do not be alarmed by the artillery
which may be present.

3) The bus will transport survivors back to the hotel reasonably after
last call as determined by the host.  Last call will not be subject to
public review or vote.

4) Everyone is enjoined to have a good time.

-bob