Subject: PR specifications

The recent ballot to approve the start of a public review of our 1.2 specs concluded successfully.  We are required to submit HTML and PDF as well as editable source (in our case, Word doc) formats of the specs. We are also now required to nominate which one of these formats is authoritative with respect to the others. (This is different from the recent discussion and resolution on precedence or specification and wsdl/schema).

So, as a TC, we need to agree whether to state that the source format (Word) or one of the generated (PDF or HTML) formats is the authoritative format.
Are there any objections to nominating the source format as the authoritative format?

Please respond with any comments by the end of this week so we can proceed to PR.

Regards,
Ian Robinson

Unless stated otherwise above:

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature