Subject: Re: [ws-tx] PR specifications

Is there a concern about the use of a proprietary format that not
everyone will be able to read, as the authoritative version?
Personally, i think i'd prefer pdf (with sticky line numbers), but
that is purely a matter of personal taste.

     cheers,
     jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)