Subject: Statements of use for the TX 1.2 specs

TC members,
As we prepare to submit the TX 1.2 specs for member ballot, we need to start collecting our Statements of Use per the TC process [1].
I'd like to invite members of the TC to address statements of use for the 3 TX v1.2 specs to this distribution list.
Please reference, in any such statement, the following 3 specs:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.2-spec-cs-01.doc
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wsat-1.2-spec-cs-01.doc
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wsba-1.2-spec-cs-01.doc

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#OASISstandard