Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Statements of use for the TX 1.2 specs

Red Hat successfully uses WS-Coordination v1.2 [1], WS-AtomicTransaction v1.2 [2] and WS-BusinessActivity v1.2 [3] in accordance with the conformance clauses specified therein. This use includes successful interoperation with other independent implementations.

[1]
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.2-spec-cs-01.doc
[2] http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wsat-1.2-spec-cs-01.doc
[3] http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wsba-1.2-spec-cs-01.doc