wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: Thoughts on abstract BPEL, choreography, etc.

In our discussions on abstract BPEL I will inevitably refer to a paper I
wrote which deals with issues related to abstract BPELs -
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003May/att-0029/chor.htm>.

The paper consists of a set of requirements, three fully fleshed out use
cases and a bunch of smaller articles detailing particular technical
issues that abstract BPEL will inevitably run into. It then examines
those issues and makes recommendations for how to deal with them.

	Thanks,

		Yaron