wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: RE: Strawman for discussion

Satish,

Thanks a lot for the summary. There are still some open issues (as you also emphasized in the document) but I do believe we made great progress. I find the three abstract usage patterns really useful (instead of discussing concrete use cases).

Regards,
Ivana

-----Original Message-----
From: Satish Thatte [mailto:satisht@microsoft.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 26. August 2004 08:26
To: wsbpel-abstract@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Nickolas Kavantzas; Rania Khalaf; Trickovic, Ivana
Subject: Strawman for discussion

Myself and the people on the CC list have had a few exchanges around a proposed joint statement on abstract processes.  We did not have the time to reach convergence, and as Phil pointed out, the full discussion ought to happen in the broader group.  I attach my strawman for further discussion.
The formulation is entirely mine - the CC line is of course at liberty to question and criticize any and all points in my document J
I will unfortunately be out of town this Friday but hope to rejoin the discussion next week.

Satish