wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: Strawman for discussion

Myself and the people on the CC list have had a few exchanges around a proposed joint statement on abstract processes.  We did not have the time to reach convergence, and as Phil pointed out, the full discussion ought to happen in the broader group.  I attach my strawman for further discussion.

The formulation is entirely mine — the CC line is of course at liberty to question and criticize any and all points in my document J

I will unfortunately be out of town this Friday but hope to rejoin the discussion next week.

Satish

BPEL Abstract Processes Strawman for Discussion.doc