wsbpel-implement message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-implement] Portability and Interoperability Testing

On Friday, February 13, 2004 11:02 AM, Kristofer Agren wrote:

> 1.1. Defining a set of BPEL processes/use cases that will
> collectively cover the functionality of the entire BPEL
> specification. These test cases should be delivered in
> conjunction with new the release of new BPEL
> specifications.

Kristofer, Ron, et al:

We had a Use Case call this week.  I told the group we would be
narrowing our scope and focusing on the issues list and exercising the
spec.  I would love to get your input on which aspects of the spec you
feel would be of the most value.

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,

John