wsbpel-liaisons message

Subject: [Fwd: RE: Request to remove BPSS 1.05 document from BPWG chair]

John,
The intent to point the TC to this document was not for implementation
only as an indicator to learn about BPSS.  The document is freely
available and a link should be available (and known) by the TC.  It is
also clearly marked as a candidate.  The value is starting to understand
the concepts surrounding BPSS.

Thank you.