wsbpel-liaisons message

Subject: F2F Liaison Report

Hello everybody,

I'm in the process of creating a few slides for the F2F, highlighting the
Liaison Activities for the last 6 months. I would appreciate any
inputs/preferences from all the Liaisons.

Currently, I envisage the flow as follows -

1. Current Liaisons
	a. WS-Choreography
	b. UN/CEFACT TMG BCF
	c. OASIS BCM
	d. W3C WSD WG (WSDL 2.0)* I'm not sure if this is still valid given the
TC's decision to remain WSDL 1.1 centric *
Each will have a few points related to status and highlights.

2. Proposed Liaisons
	a. OASIS WS-CAF
	b. W3C SOAP *Is this still on ?*

Please let me know if I have missed anything or if you want any changes
made.

Thanks,

Rajesh.