wsbpel-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-primer] WS-BPEL Primer -- Refined Concepts Chapters

Hi Alex, this draft was only adding a few subheadings for chapters 3 and 4.
In general, I agree that the document should be hosted in CVS.

IMO, unlike the spec, the chapters of this document should be developed in
parallel and consolidated by one person who "has the pen" for changing the
CVS version.

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                                Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member               Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Schönaicher Strasse 220

 Architect, Business Process Choreographer   Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      71032 Böblingen

 Member, Technical Expert Council            Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Germany

             Alex Yiu
             <alex.yiu@oracle.
                                       Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
             14.12.2005 22:07                                           cc
                                       wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org,
                                       Simon D Moser/Germany/IBM@IBMDE,
                                       Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>,
                                       Diane Jordan <drj@us.ibm.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsbpel-primer] WS-BPEL Primer
                                       -- Refined Concepts Chapters

Hi DK,

Thank you for sending the primer draft out.

I am wondering whether we want to reuse the BPEL-spec editor sourceforge
CVS to host this document in a longer run?

It is of course convenient for those who are already an editor for BPEL
spec [ including me ...  :-)  ] ...  For other who are not editors, they
need to go through CVS setup exercise.

What do you guys think?

Regards,
Alex Yiu