wsbpel-primer message

Subject: Primer call may be cancelled this week...

There is no TC call scheduled for this week so we could have a Primer call.

There haven’t been (to my knowledge) any updates to the current Primer draft – this means we might not have a Primer call this week.   I will work on my sections and send them to Simon when I think they are ready for review/incorporation into the doc.

If we are unable to have a call this week I would ask that people try and work on their respective sections so we can have a call on 10/11.   This would help with our goal of an initial draft for TC review at the November F2F.

I will send out a notice tomorrow if anything changes, but for now it appears we won’t be having a Primer call this week.

John