wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: Issues list

You will just have received another raft of issue announcements, being
issues Assaf Arkin sent to me direct. They seemed to be ok, and mostly
in the interests of getting more of process exposed (like the mail
trolling) I've done another edition of the issues list

Due to fixing some bugs, the link from the announcement emails to the
issue list is wrong. (I deleted a duff version of the list that I didn't
realise was wrong till I'd uploaded it and sent the announcments out).
We need to have a fixed url for this thing.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd

   Cohesions 1.0 (TM)
   Business transaction management software for application coordination

web: http://www.choreology.com
email:  peter.furniss@choreology.com
phone:  +44 20 7670 1679
direct: +44 20 7670 1783