wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: [bpel-rqmts[ Jordan 8/29/2003: Issues Categories for Discussion Boundaries

Diane,
In Wednesday's call we discussed trying to put the issues in similar
functional buckets for discussion, not particularly categorization by
priority. I think several of the priorities by function are apparent,
but (as we discussed) this is for the TC to decide.

Here is a broad categorization to discuss issues.  They fall pretty
nicely except we may need to decompose correlation further, and also
discuss it understanding clear definitions for conversation, transaction
and business transaction.  I anticipate these will be discussed and the
recognition made during the face-to-face in September.

I would like to propose these be considered by the TC to bound
discussions. Whether or not the proposals or the volunteers champions
are combined, that's will be up to this SC and the TC itself.

I am formally asking we bring this up on Wednesday and consider
discussing the issues in this fashion in the F2F.

Thank you.

CategoriesMatrix_ToIssuesTeam_082903.xls