wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: issue categories

Title: Message
Diane,

In catching up on some of the issues that have been heavily discussed recently, but which I've not followed as closely as I ought, it seemed to me that several of the "Syntax and validation" issues were not just syntax but covered important aspects of process control, which is normally categorised as "State management". So I've added "State management" as an additional category to 135, 142 and 147. Several of these have been cross-referenced from issue 6 discussion.  I didn't make this change to various alternative control constructs (if-else, static switch, until)

Mentiioning this since you use the categories to schedule the discussion.

It's easy for me to add and change categories, and they've not been closely reviewed of late (though Yaron's batches included his allocation).

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd
web: http://www.choreology.com