Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Agenda update for Dec. 16
From: Diane Jordan [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: 16 December 2004 13:59
Subject: [wsbpel] Agenda update for Dec. 16
Here is our agenda for the meeting today and a summary of what was decided in yesterday's meeting.
Proposed agenda for Dec. 16
-> Issue 160
Review all remaining open issues by category (alphabetical order) as time allows.
Update from WS-Choreography
On Thursday we will reserve some time to discuss the schedule and possible new checkpoints we may want to establish.
Next f2f meeting: choices based on last discussion are the week of Feb. 21, week of Mar 7 or week of Mar 15 (school break time for some)
Summary of Dec 15 Meeting
• Issue 145 proposal passed with note that further work is required on the specific language.
• Issue 12.1 proposal passed. Yaron to open it and 12.2 for the properties related issue. He will also open a new issue to clarify rethrow language.
• Issue 2. Ivana will continue to work on the proposal.
• New issue proposed by Alex: vote on whether it is a bug deferred to next meeting so people can consider it more.
• Issue 139 – general agreement in discussion that we should address this by adding cautionary language in the spec rather than by trying to fix the issue.
• Issue 96 – some agreement that this should be addressed by cautionary language or note to implementers but more consideration required.
• Issue 11.1 proposal discussed by Alex. Straw poll:
• Should we get rid of assign. Y=3, N=15
• Do we want to fix the extensibility of assign
• With the proposal in Alex’s email. Y=11, N=6
• By providing assign with extensibility without copy. Y=5, N=11
• Do we want to expand the BPEL native data manipulation operation boundary. Y= 12, N=6
IBM Emerging Internet Software Standards
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709
Choreology Anti virus scan completed