Subject: Finishing updates and uploading the new draft

Paco has kindly agreed to incorporate the fixes for Issues 45 and 62 by the end of the week.  He has the pen.  He will send mail as soon as he checks in.

As soon as he is finished we should upload the draft to the OASIS site.  Prasad has agreed to continue doing the uploading of the main doc for us.  Thanks Prasad.  Alex has agreed to upload the newly created separate schemas simultaneously.

We need to get all this done before the next TC call.

Regards,

Satish