Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Oct 11 call

I can work on issue 82 after Prasad.

It's been in the queue since April. Is it gated on some other issue?

regards,
-Vinky

From: Prasad Yendluri [mailto:pyendluri@webmethods.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:01 PM
To: Alex Yiu
Cc: Diane Jordan; wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks Alex. I will skip 204 for now and do the others.

Alex Yiu wrote:

Hi Prasad,

We may want to delay the editing of Issue 204 a bit.
Because, Danny may want to rescind some syntax changes of <onEvent> of Issue 204 by passing a resolution of Issue 120.2.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200510/msg00020.html
Danny and/or someone else still need to work on those details.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Prasad Yendluri wrote:
Oops! It should have been 204 (not 124). In this batch  51, 169, 193 and 204.

Prasad Yendluri wrote:
Diane et. al,

> Prasad will take the pen after Alex completes - he'll review the table of issues awaiting editing for likely candidates

I have reviewed the issues list and I can do the issues 51, 124, 169 and 193 after Alex is done.

Regards,

Prasad