Subject: Applied Issue 92

Hi, all,

I have made changes for Issue 92 (both in XSD and spec word doc).

Few notes worth mentioning:
  • I added one more entry in Appendix F Revision History, since the entry for the last edit was missing.
  • There are discrepancies between the spec text and the XSD.
    The spec text (proposed by Dieter and Yaron) implies "namespace" and "mustUnderstand" attributes are required (because the syntax template does not have "?" assiocated with them and there are not default value defined). On the other hand, the XSD (proposed by Yaron) are saying those 2 attributes optional. After some careful consideration of the spec text, I would guess XSD are the ones which contain mistake. (I am cc'ing this email to Dieter and Yaron). (I may later forward this note to the main TC mailing list.)

***  Prasad, the pen is for you to grab now.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu