Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] some editorial TODO item

I will be happy to take this one - unless Vinky wants to take it.

Paco

                      Alex Yiu
                      <alex.yiu@oracle.        To:       bpel spec <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      com>                     cc:       Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>, "'Dieter Koenig1'" <dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com>,
                                                Vinkesh Mehta <vmehta@DELOITTE.com>
                      10/17/2005 09:37         Subject:  [wsbpel-spec-edit] some editorial TODO item
                      PM

Hi all,

Dieter discovered one editorial leftover for "forEach" activity?
Any volunteer for this TODO item?

Vinky, do you want to warm up your pen for this? :-)

Regards,
Alex Yiu