Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] notes from call on Dec 20

Title: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] notes from call on Dec 20
Vinky,

Ok, thank you.

On 12/21/05 3:41 AM, "Mehta, Vinkesh (US - Austin)" <vmehta@DELOITTE.com> wrote:

I am done with 82.2 changes.

Alexandre, you may now take the pen.

thanks,
-Vinky

From: Prasad Yendluri [mailto:pyendluri@webmethods.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:22 PM
To: Diane Jordan; Alexandre Alves
Cc: wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org

Not an issue for me. We can do the upload after Alexandre is done.

Thanks.

Diane Jordan wrote:

Hi Alexandre,
Thanks, we assumed you were in transit somewhere.
Prasad,
If you are ok to do the upload late Wed or Thurs, lets  wait and capture 230 and 233 before we do the upload.
Thanks to you both and Vinky for helping get this  wrapped up this week.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet  Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or  8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Alexandre Alves <aalves@bea.com> <mailto:aalves@bea.com>  12/20/2005 12:49 PM

Diane  Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

 cc

<wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org> <mailto:wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>

 Subject

Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit]  notes from call on Dec 20

Hi Diane,

I had just called into the BPEL edit TC  meeting when I saw the email changing the meeting time. I am out of the  office, hence I have not had the chance to check my emails regularly. I  apologize for missing the meeting.

Nonetheless, I can still work on  editing of issues 230 and 233 today or tomorrow. I can still take the pen from  Vinky today (or when it is available) and finish it latest by tomorrow, so  that Prasad is still able to upload the draft in a timely  form.

Sincerely,
Alexandre