Subject: Re: [wsbpel-primer] Design Goals - a suggestion

I agree. Most technical specifications have some sort of section outlining the motivations unlying the spec, so that the reader can put the text into proper perspective. People often infer the wrong things from a simple title!

-Ron

John Evdemon wrote:
Hello all,

On today's primer call we decided that a "Design Goals" section wasn't something that should really appear in a Primer, its more appropriate to appear in the actual spec.   The last time I looked at the spec the original design goals were not included.  I have attached the content we discussed to this message -- it came from a document that was originally developed by Satish and Frank (I "sanitized" it to remove references to BPEL4WS).

I think the spec would benefit from adding a Design Goals section.  What do you think?

John