Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] notes from Feb 22 call

I also have a Mar 6 deadline, but I can do a few short issues or one long issue late next week.

On 2/22/06, Diane Jordan < drj@us.ibm.com> wrote:

Note to all spec editing team members:  If you have time to do some editing in the next 2 weeks, please let us know even if you cannot attend the calls.  We are trying to get all the backlog of issues into the spec and have a version ready for review by Mar 6 - any help will be appreciated.  (And, thanks to those who've been contributing to this effort on an ongoing basis.)

Attendees: Vinky, Alex, Danny, Dieter, Paco

Work plan:
- Danny has the pen to do issue 195 and action items 9 and 14.   He expects to complete this today.   I will find previous email with instructions for cvs.
- when Danny finishes, Dieter will take the pen and do 221, 232, and 237.  He expects these could be complete by Thurs.
- Paco will then take the pen for 82.1 on Fri.
- Vinky will send the draft appendix for issue 84 to the editing team on Monday and will do issues 228 and 238.

Other topics
- we will stay on the call longer next week if necessary to discuss the process we will use for editing at the upcoming f2f
- I've attached a spreadsheet with status on the open issues and action items based on our discussion today:

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709