Subject: Re: Have we applied second resolution of Issue 123 to spec text yet?

I agree, it seems that both
   123 - http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200512/msg00074.html
   223 -
http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html#Issue223
are not yet done, and it makes sense to me addressing them together.

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                                Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member               Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Schönaicher Strasse 220

 Architect, Business Process Choreographer   Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      71032 Böblingen

 Member, Technical Expert Council            Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Germany

             Alex Yiu
             <alex.yiu@oracle.
                                       wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.o
             01.03.2006 00:30          rg
                                                                        cc
                                       Diane Jordan <drj@us.ibm.com>,
                                       Chris Keller
                                       <chris.keller@active-endpoints.com>
                                       , Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>,
                                       Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
                                                                   Subject
                                       Have we applied second resolution
                                       of Issue 123 to spec text yet?

Hi fellow editor members,

I am trying to prepare the spec text for Issue 241. (That will include a
minor tweaking of Issue 123's second resolution). And, I was trying to
searching text like "IMA" or "This resolution follows the same scoping
rules" in the doc. But, I cannot find it.

It seems to me that we have not applied second resolution of Issue 123 yet
(propoosed by Chris) yet (?!).
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200512/msg00074.html

I think that explains why DK discovered the missingReply description is
completely missing after restructuring. During my restructuring, I was
expecting Issue 123 will cover the missingReply desc (See Note [AY19]:
"... A new resolution of Issue 123 will update that part of text as well."
)

Anyhow ...  let's confirm whether we got Issue 123 applied.

If not, we may want to apply Issue 223 as well.
http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html#Issue223
Resolution of Issue 223 amends resolution of Issue 123 in a minor way.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu