Subject: notes from today's call

Attendees:  Danny,John, Prasad, Alex, Simon, Thomas.

Plan:
Prasad will take the pen to change the subtitle on the current committee draft (Aug 22) to "Public Review Draft"  (I verified this is the convention being used for other public review drafts).  He will also update the date in the subtitle and footers as well as correct the spelling of JBoss in the editors list per action item 159.  He'll check in the marked up copy to CVS and post a clean copy to the TC documents in all formats (doc, pdf and html).

John will verify that the html produced by word is the right xhtml and let Prasad know.

I will follow up with Mary and Robin Cover on Alex's last email regarding schema locations.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709