Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] I RELEASE THE PEN NOW - WHO IS NEXT ???

I have applied these changes to the issues list, and editted in a bit of
text about what "In spec" means, since obviously the public review text
won't show the changes. I agree on R6 and R7 and have taken them off the
editors to-do list (i.e. I have put in a value of the In spec field,
which is what the table is selecting on)

Peter