Subject: another change to the spec

Hi John,
I realized yesterday that the revision history is still in the spec and the tc had agreed it would be removed when we got to the final oasis standard.  I had a lot of trouble with making this change - the table of contents didn't want to regenerate correctly.  I think I got it to work by accepting all changes and then making the last edit.  Please take a look at this file - if the toc and appendices look ok, we should be ok.  I hope this is the final change and we're now really ready for the xhtml.

When I post it to the TC, I'll do a compare with the last committee spec to get a diff doc.

If you're having trouble with the xhtml, let me know and I'll see if I can find someone to help.

Dieter,
Please check out the toc and appendices also and if this looks good, please check it into cvs as the latest revision.

Thanks.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

wsbpel-v2.0-OS no rev history.doc