wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Topics for today's UC group con-call

All,

John E. will post an agenda later today. I propose that we include the following topics for today’s con-call:

(1)     Rajesh Manglani – proposal for definition of “entity” (and any related terms)

(2)     Harvey Reed – discuss next steps of completing the example with updated business flow diagrams, appropriate business entities, and corrected WSDL/BPEL

(3)     Chris Keller – review corrected BPEL/WSDL for example (attached ZIP)

Other topics?

Harvey Reed

Technical Product Manager

Sonic Software