wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Tools to help use case modelling

Team,

Around the F2F I posted a note about the models
the UC has put together and how I have been able
to input those (BPEL and WSDL) to VisualScript
and create three models.

At the time the folks at Smartdraw also offered to
provide full licensed copies for any member of
the BPEL team who felt this may be useful to
help with the list work.

I've been able to verify that the offer still stands
and I'm wondering if we can explore this further,
both in terms of extending the detail provided
with each Use case with JPG diagrams, but
also in providing interactive models for
potential users to work with.

I'd be happy to discuss this all further on
Monday's call.

Thanks, DW.