wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-uc] Modified templates from David

John,

Can I suggest we revert back to HTML.  There's no
need to be complicated - trying to use forms and submits!

The HTML can easily be hand edited using any
simple text editor - that's all I did to create them BTW.

And then you avoid any issues around platforms and tools -
and the biggest plus for me - is they open as a page in
the browser from the Kavi link!

A simple Use Cases HTML menu in Kavi then allows
you to manage access to the current latest list... same
as we're doing the BPEL issues over on the main list...

Thanks, DW.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Evdemon" <jevdemon@microsoft.com>
To: "Rob Bartel" <rob.bartel@igrafx.com>
Cc: <wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 1:12 PM

I was afraid of something like this happening.  I avoided using PDF so
contributors could simply fill in the form and mail it back.  I'm hoping
to avoid having to create any kind of server-side stuff to handle HTML
forms.

I'll try re-generating the RTFs and would appreciate it if you could
test them again for me - please let me know.

Thanks!

John

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-uc/members/leave_workgroup.php.