Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Implicit <sequence> macro

Agree with Ron and Edwin.

I have some experiance with manually authoring BEPL. The most difficult part
seems to be to make sure the references to the WSDL artifacts are correct.
In my
opinion, if the programmer can handle the complexities of namespaces,
partnerLinks, etc.,
he/she should not have any problem following any given BPEL syntax.

Introducing anomalies for the sake of saving a few key strokes will actually
cause more problems, like compicating the debugger, etc.

I would be happy to see that the faultHandler shortcut for <invoke> be
removed.

Glenn Mi