Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Human editable BPEL?

David,
I'm actually very much in line with getting the requirements right, and
taking the time to do it up front. So I'm with you in that respect. I
thought Martin's words, however, provided perfect guidance for what kind and
category of requirements we should be considering, given our context.

Can you give some BPEL-specific examples of what you mean - I'm not sure I'm
following your metaphors.

Thanks,
Rand

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber - XML ebusiness [mailto:Gnosis_@compuserve.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 1:14 AM
To: Rand Anderson
Cc: 'Martin Chapman'; Yaron Y. Goland; wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

Rand,

I'm not saying start from scratch - I'm saying you need to take
a critical look at the 'patient' on the operating table.  Does it
really need that third arm for holding Bud Lights with, or is
that out of scope for the requirements for a stable V1.0 here?

What kind of Frankinsteins Monster is this?

Cheers, DW.
Message text written by Rand Anderson

+1, well said. This sums up what I think is the right approach on
requirements for us, given the charter of this TC, and that we're not
starting from scratch.

Rand
<