Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Human editable BPEL?

Rand,

OK good - rushing to meetings today - will see what I can get out
tonight...

I agree that the picture is starting to come more clear here.

Cheers, DW.
=================================
Message text written by Rand Anderson

David,
I'm actually very much in line with getting the requirements right, and
taking the time to do it up front. So I'm with you in that respect. I
thought Martin's words, however, provided perfect guidance for what kind
and
category of requirements we should be considering, given our context.

Can you give some BPEL-specific examples of what you mean - I'm not sure
I'm
following your metaphors.

Thanks,
Rand