Subject: Re: [wsbpel] implicite links of the runtime engine (was: Implicit <sequence> macro)

Ron,

++1

We've only been saying this for over a month now.  The
clock is ticking - the sooner we have the clear use cases
and requirements - the sooner we can get the spec' job
done we are supposed to.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Ron Ten-Hove
>I suspect a bit of a misunderstanding here. The issue about <sequence>
that Bernd Eckenfels brought up has served to introduce a broader issue:
what principles do we use to decide, consistently, which features are
"in" and which are "out" of BPEL? BPEL is supposed to be an execution
language (witness the E), yet we have features that are modelling
oriented, and are useless in an execution language. This is important,
not so much for the existing proposed features, but for all the
additions and changes that doubtless will soon come.

We need a clear focus and direction, and I, for one, hope that this
issue will help the TC define them.

-Ron<