Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Example for how compensation relates to WS-T (BA)

Looks good.

Since the issues list is mostly used for submitting new issues or
changing their status, which I assume mean 2x e-mails per issue, I would
recommend that the subject of a new issue e-mail should always contain
the issue title. This will not burden the issues editor to much, but
will force the submittor to propose a title that fits well in an e-mail
subject line.

arkin