Subject: Re: [wsbpel-reqts] RE: [wsbpel] Re: [wsbpel-reqts] A couple thingswe need for WS BPEL TC issue process

>Furniss: My/our intention is that the issues list is kept as up-to-date as
>possible. With BTP I sometimes updated several times a day (I don't
>promise to do that regularly, I will batch things a bit). Hence the need
>for a fixed url that always contains (or is aliased to) the current
>issues list.  With frequent updates, I had assumed the notification to
>the list should normally be suppressed, but either all updates, or
>perhaps one every so often could be notified.  One of the reasons for
>updating frequently is add the links from the list to the relevant
>emails in the archvies (identified by Issue - nn - in the subject line),
>so people don't need to rummage through the archives in general.
>
>Or do you mean we should force the list down people's inboxes ?  If they
>won't go to a webpage, are they going to open an attachment ?

mm1:  My suggestion to Diane on Friday was that a compiled issues list
be distributed (or the URL to it via Kavi) on a regular basis - such as
the end of the week prior to the next scheduled TC meeting. That would
raise understanding of the issues and make it available in a manner
where hopefully people will read it.

Thanks.