Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Re: [wsbpel-reqts] A couple things we need for WS BPEL TC issue process

Peter,

Posting the link works for me, wherever there are updates to the
list.

In addition to the link - some summary of items added/changed,
so I know if I want to go read more details.

That's what I'm used to from W3C and lists like RELAX on OASIS side.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by "Furniss, Peter"

Or do you mean we should force the list down people's inboxes ?  If they
won't go to a webpage, are they going to open an attachment ?

Peter
<