Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Siebel & SAP licensing information

John, et al,

attached please find SAP's licensing agreement for BPEL for distribution in the wsbpel tc.

Here is the contact information form our legal department for the xls-sheet:

A - SAP
B - Distributed only by e-mail
C - Anthony L. DiBartolomeo
D - Global IP Group
E - anthony.dibartolomeo@sap.com
F - 610-661-3271
G - 610-661-3272
H - 3999 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073
I - Legal Contact

Please let me know if there are questions or anything else needed.

- Sinisa