Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Groups - usecases.html uploaded

Message text written by "John Evdemon"

Thanks for your input - I hope you can join us on tomorrow's call.
<

John,

OK - I was just trying to be helpful.  I think the terms have
coallesced - use case = usage scenario, while "test cases" is
probably a common term for the technical behaviour analysis.

I'm just going on what the other TC's I'm working have done
in the past.

Not sure I have time to do all these sub-teams - but I can
hopefully comment from time-to-time on end-products that
filter up to the main list ; -)

Thanks, DW