Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Groups - usecases.html uploaded

John,

One further thought on use scenarios - the best I've seen so
far is not published on this TC at all -but instead is available
over on webservices.org - in the excellent article by Collaxa.

There in lies the problem it appears to me!   Should we
not be defining such typical scenarios and providing some
sample scripts to illustrate these?

Are we expecting that people will go elsewhere to find
examples of using BPEL?  (Please don't say that's
what the Yahoo groups is for!).

All I've seen to date in the use case posting and on
this list generally is fragments.

This is rather like doing an archelogical dig - retrieving
fragments of paving and pots and wondering just what
they are used for?

If the use case team is not going to do this - who is?

Thanks, DW.