Subject: WS BPEL Issues champions needed

We've discussed the advantages of  having a "champion" for each issue the WS BPEL TC is working on.  This is a voluntary role that involves facilitating progress toward resolution of an issue by driving appropriate activities such as researching topics, exploring alternatives, developing proposed solutions and recommending readiness for full TC review in collaboration with interested parties on the TC.

We'd like to start getting champions associated with the issues that are currently open.  You can see the latest list here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/2971/wsbpel_issues_list.html
The submitter of an issue may volunteer to be the champion, or may leave that to another TC member.  So far, Kevin Liu has stepped up to act as champion for issues 2 and 4.   Contact him if you are interested in working on those.

Please consider acting as champion for issues you care about and let John and I know of your interest or any questions you may have.
Thanks.

Regards,

Diane