Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 11 Your opinion requested

Message text written by "Greg Ritzinger"

I prefer Proposal A, only in that it seems more complete. I don't
understand Yaron's concern that Proposal B precludes XQuery since XQuery
is an extension of XPath Version 2.0.

Greg<

know
you have an XQuery or an XPath expression - than try and guess half way
thru parsing it....

DW.