Subject: Re: [wsbpel] RE: Issue - 52 - Should BPEL provide a standard way to specify when flows are sending messages to each other?

Ron,

The BCM choice point approach offers the alternate means
to mitigate this issue.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Ron Ten-Hove

Would not explicit support for intra-process messaging allow for static
analysis of the process, allowing detection of potential deadlock
situations? In addition, would it not be of assistance to deployment tools?

Alternatively, we could explicitly ban intra-process messaging, but I
think this would be a Bad Thing -- it is a useful pattern, although
admitedly potentially dangerous.

-Ron<