Subject: re: [wsbpel] Issue - 52 - Issue Summary

Yaron,

Thanks for summarizing this.  I agree the existing BCM Choice Pnt PPT is
talking to a too general audience - there's only two slides that talks to
BP orchestration - #15 and #22

and I left too many "connecting of the dots" to the BPEL-centric reader!

 http://dfas.info/navigation/content.asp?document=%2FCMS%2Fdocuments%2FBCM%2EChoicePoint%2EIntroduction%2E2003%2D09%2D01%2Eppt

What I think can work here is if I formulate the ideas into a new
PPT that is singularly focused on BPEL requirements.

Since I've learned a chunk more this week from the interchanges
on the email list - I can incorporate that "snap-shot" in there too.

Then I think we'll be ready to look at this on a conference call
without having to do alot of handwaving.  If nothing else the PPT
should hone in on the list of requirements and behaviours to
tackle this all.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by INTERNET:ygoland@bea.com
>David Webber has suggested using BCM choice points. I reviewed the
presentation he sent out and I must admit that I'm am still very unclear as
to exactly what choice points do. It looked like some kind of rules based
business language. I am also unclear as to how mature the choice point
proposal is, what schedule it is on, how well its functionality meets BPEL's
requirements, how interested BPEL and/or the choice point folks are on
collaborating, etc. Hopefully David Webber will be available for the phone
call and will be able to clarify issues around choice points.
<