Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 11 - Let's get a proposal nailed down

no one is proposing any different.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ugo Corda" <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
To: "David RR Webber - XML ebusiness" <Gnosis_@compuserve.com>
Cc: <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 2:59 PM

> This is key.  Especially as - having realized <assign> has turned into
> the ability to morph content structures - is this even desirable?!?

I share your concerns. Issue 11 should be about fixing current problems with
Assignment, which only involves source and destination entities of
compatible types (modulo the issues found in the past regarding type
validation of partially built structures).

Transformations of XML structures is a separate issue (Issue 48) and should
stay that way.

Ugo

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/leave_workgroup.php.