Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Q: guidelines for reliability?

Ron,

Definately - no need to re-invent the wheel here.  Do we need
to propose something (I like your idea of a non-normative
implementors note in the addendum of the spec's) - or
will the F2F cover this off?

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Ron Ten-Hove

David,

    I like it. Those loosely-coupled specs in the ebXML suite certainly
enhance reusability -- something we should keep in mind in our efforts
here.

    BPSS includes some simple mechanisms to specify QoS, in a fashion
similar to what I sketched below. Perhaps we can do a little borrowing,
point at CPP/A in a non-normative way, and we can declare victory. :-)

Cheers,
-Ron
<